Seardel ordinary shareholders and N-ordinary shareholders (collectively, the “Seardel Shareholders”) are referred to the announcement released on the Stock Exchange News Service of the JSE Limited (“SENS”) on Friday, 30 October 2015 in which the Company advised shareholders of the results of the Annual General Meeting, and that resolutions were passed approving, inter alia:
- the name change of the Company to E Media Holdings Limited (“Name Change”); and
- the restructuring of the Company’s stated capital by consolidating its authorised and issued stated capital on the basis of 10 to 1 (“Share Consolidation”) by:
– the consolidation of every 10 Ordinary Shares of no par value into 1 Ordinary Share of no par value; and
– the consolidation of every 10 N-Shares of no par value into 1 N-Share of no par value.
Seardel is pleased to advise that the special resolutions necessary for the Name Change and Share Consolidation, together with all prescribed documents, have been accepted and placed on file by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission. Accordingly, the Name Change and Share Consolidation will proceed as per the timetable below.
|2. IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES||2015|
|Release of finalisation announcement in respect of the Name Change and Share Consolidation on SENS||Friday, 20 November|
|Last date to trade under the old name and in order to take part in the Name Change and Share Consolidation||Friday, 27 November|
|Trading under the new name of E Media Holdings Limited and with the new capital structure following the Share Consolidation commences, under the JSE share code “EMN” in respect of N-Shares and “EMH” in respect of Ordinary Shares and new ISINs ZAE000209524 and ZAE 000208898 respectively||Monday, 30 November|
|Record date in respect of the Name Change and Share Consolidation||Friday, 4 December|
|Posting of new share certificates in respect of Certificated Seardel Shares following the Name Change and Share Consolidation and update of CSDP and broker safe custody accounts||Monday, 7 December|
- Any changes in dates will be announced on SENS.
- All dates and times are local dates and times in South Africa.
20 November 2015
Sponsor and Corporate Adviser
Investec Bank Limited