Reporting to the Managing Director : Open News. Your Key Performance Areas include:
Coordination and Control
- Ensuring equipment (lighting and cameras) is switched on and in good working order.
- Balancing cameras with exact required lighting for shooting.
- Controlling and positioning all cameras in studio according to programme setup.
- Performing Camera back focus and position lights in accordance with programme requirements.
- Checking the accuracy of light positioning in Open News studios
- Framing camera shots according to the Technical Directors or producers requirements. Where necessary with the use of robotic control
- Lining up of all other equipment according to Technical Director requirements to set for programming and assisting the lighting team with light swings.
- Troubleshooting equipment and report faulty equipment to Engineering and Head: Technical Operations.
- Shutting down cameras and lights and store safely.
- Providing the Technical Director with a basic report on daily activities including technical faults.
- A relevant Film and Television qualification
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem solving skills
- Planning skills
- Organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email@example.com
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Qualifications
- Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
20 JUN 2018