Reporting to the Executive Creative Director. Your Key Performance Areas include:
- Drafting the production make list for the department.
- Monitoring and reviewing departmental project plans.
- Managing all systems projects when there are changes to ensure that the department is well covered.
- Monitoring the traffic process and developing systems improve the creative and trafficking process
- Creating detailed schedules, setting deadlines at each stage of the project.
- Compiling and updating chase lists (spreadsheet) for the department regularly.
- Liaise and coordinate with the media planning team regarding campaign schedules across all key and integrated communication platforms.
- Providing and working on on-air priority plans including multichannel cross promotion and secondary events.
- Support the team on trafficking project deliverables to make sure all workflows are followed and facilitate creative approvals.
Policy development and ownership
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of organizational standards, policies and procedures within span of control and monitor implementation to ensure full compliance.
Internal and external stakeholder management
- Building, supporting and maintaining healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organizational goals.
- Implementing remedial actions where required.
- Providing specialised technical or professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organizational objectives.
Cost control systems
- Implementing standardised budget control systems and enforce a culture of short intervals of control.
- Evaluating negative trends and introduce remedial solutions.
- Providing input into annual budget planning process and submitting to line management for approval.
- Managing operational requirements through effective management within policies and procedures to ensure achievement of standards or objectives.
- Providing input into workforce planning and implement approved labour plans to ensure team is suitably staffed to meet sub-functional objectives.
- Planning, organising, leading and controlling subordinates’ activities to ensure sub-functional objectives are met or exceeded.
- Assessing team development needs and closing skills gaps.
- A relevant Project Management qualification would be advantageous
- Business English and knowledge and understanding of other official South African languages will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant working and professional experience. Advertising / branding / digital agencies experience would be advantageous
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem solving skills
- Planning skills
- Organising skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Communication skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email@example.com:
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Qualifications
- Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
22 MAY 2018