Reporting to the Managing Director : Open News. Your Key Performance Areas include:
- Receiving and sending feeds (video and audio) from and to various locations and recording live broadcasts in both studio and in the field.
- Ensuring material can be accessed and be used for future use.
- Ensuring back-up material is available for re-use in accordance with company policy.
- A relevant Film and Television qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem solving skills
- Planning skills
- Organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email@example.com
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Qualifications
- Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.