Reporting to the Broadcast Logistics Manager, eNCA. Your Key Performance Areas include:
- Liaise with Logistics, video editors, field producer/camera operators and archivist.
- Manage and control incoming and outgoing workflow.
- Record and/or digitize material from tape (including spot and batch digitizing) or router (Local and international feeds).
- Transferring of material into or out of server or from tape to tape, black and burst tapes.
- Responsible for quality control of transfers and feeds.
- Responsible for the correct marking of tapes/slates
- Taking decisions with regard to certain visuals and to feed information through to the bulletin editor. e.g. “breaking stories” and live events.
- Keeping a structured log of all the feeds/workflow – with the correct descriptions as per ID codes.
- Taking local and international feeds and digitizing simultaneously if the need should arise.
- Set up and coordinate incoming and outgoing feeds both locally and internationally.
- Send daily shift reports.
- Minimum of 1 year television production experience
- Television Qualification NQF Level 4/5
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Well organised (methodical) and disciplined
- Able to work under pressure – multi task
- Able to take direction
- Able to work with crew and editorial staff
- Able to work in a live and pre-record environment
- Have an interest in Journalism
- Have an understanding of broadcasting environment
- Have an understanding of shot descriptions
- Good knowledge of sound and video signal
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email@example.com :
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Qualifications
- Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.