e.tv (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Media Planning and Buying Manager, your Key Performance Areas include:
- Working closely with the Media Planning and Buying Manager
- Compile implementation plans to support the overall marketing objectives
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure that media plans are executed and implemented as required
- Work closely with IMC team to ensure effective implementation strategy
- Consistent monitoring and tracking of marketing platforms OOH, Print and Radio
- Create efficient internal systems to ensure projects are tracked and managed
- Compile post campaign reports on a monthly basis
- Facilitate the delivery of artwork/or material to various platforms and media owners.
- Work closely with the Traffic & Project teams
- Liaise with Marketing Communication Specialist relating to queries and deliverables of campaigns
- Press clipping – inform line manager of any misplacement or non-placement of advertising across all platforms
- Monitor and track campaign rollout and ensure all campaigns are booked with the relevant media owners/suppliers across all platforms
- All admin and financial duties
- Matric Certificate
- Marketing/Advertising/Media Certificate
- Minimum 1 year marketing/agency experience
- Knowledge of Arianna/Telmar (beneficial)
- Media Buying and Implementation (beneficial)
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you meet the minimum requirements for the position as stated, please send your Application Form together with your CV, certified copies of your ID & Qualifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the minimum requirements, as well as submission of complete documentation as mentioned above.
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Closing date: 17 October 2017