Reporting to the Manager: Marketing and Communications. Your Key Performance Areas include:
Brand research and analysis
- Conducting research on brand, industry, viewer, competitor and other stakeholders.
- Researching, developing and maintaining segmentation models.
- Conducting brand equity research together with the research department on awareness, association, loyalty and quality.
- Conducting brand campaign measurement, focusing on recall rates and effectiveness.
- Re-evaluating all brand touch points to ensure brand consistency.
- Conducting analysis for the eMedia Investments broadcast channel brands when and as required.
Brand identity development
- Addressing brand architecture of the eMedia Investments broadcast division and other entities.
- Develop and execute brand management plans that are in line with the planned quarterly, bi-annual & annual business plans and strategies.
- Creating and maintaining brand identities and developing brand blueprints.
- Designing, developing, updating and implementing logos, corporate identities and style guides that are aligned with brand architecture, identities and strategies.
- Ensuring that the corporate identity is applied consistently across all communication touch points.
- Implementing cohesive brand contact strategies for various stakeholder groups in line with business plans and requirements.
- Communicating relevant strategies to all relevant parties.
- Aligning internal brand practices through implementation of internal brand building campaigns.
- Obtaining information, checking for accuracy and capturing data.
- Ensuring the quality assurance standards and industry best practices are consistently applied to ensure all creative work is of the highest quality.
Internal and external stakeholder management
- Building, supporting and maintaining interpersonal and team relationships to ensure stable working environment and achievement of team objectives.
- A relevant Brand Management qualification
- Business English and knowledge and understanding of other official South African languages will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years relevant working and professional experience. Advertising / branding / digital agencies experience would be advantageous
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem solving skills
- Planning skills
- Organising skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Good understanding of after effects
- Adobe CS (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Acrobat)
- Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email@example.com:
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Qualifications
- Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
22 MAY 2018